Monday, March 22, 2010

Madness Intrudes

You likely have been wondering what happened to the blog. Either that, or you forgot about me and my narcissistic musings. But I’m going to go with wonder…and now I’ll fill you in on the past week.

Last Tuesday I took advantage of the brilliant early Spring weather and played nine holes of golf – one of the rare conveniences afforded to a man with an abundance of free time like myself. Thursday and Friday I did something I hadn’t done since college – I spent two straight days inside bars watching the NCAA tournament, drinking, gambling, eating horribly and, in general, being a buffoon. It was awesome.

But now that all but 16 teams have been eliminated and the rest of the western world is back at work, I find myself back here blogging. This week is shaping up to be a busy one; I have a phone interview tomorrow (with a nearby progressive and independent K-12 school), a second interview on Friday (that may or may not be out of town) and I hope to hear back from the agency with which I had a great first interview last week. Oh, and there are plenty of new jobs to apply to as well.

I will, of course, keep you updated on any developments and promise to avoid all college basketball. Well…at least until Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment