Thursday, March 11, 2010

Procrastination Nation

Distance Traveled to Date: 3.10 Miles

I woke up this morning fully prepared to get back on the elliptical and reinvest myself in personal fitness. That didn’t happen…but I did film a YouTube video this afternoon, so the day’s not a total loss.

Since I researched and applied to so many jobs yesterday, there wasn’t much for me to do today on the employment front, however, I got a call from an agency to which I applied back on February 5. I briefly chatted with the executive director and was invited to interview with her and the Board Development chair on Monday! Now I just have to cram on capital campaigns – a part of fundraising with which I’m familiar, but have never had direct experience.

Tomorrow will be a day occupied with a lot of studying, a good deal of researching, and if I know myself at all, a fair amount of workout procrastinating. Why mess up a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment